The Deebar Rail-Veyor® is a unique Bulk Material Transport System that combines the
best features of both the standard conveyor belt and rail systems for transporting
material. It conveys material with high flexibility at an increased capacity while
being able to negotiate curves like a rail system.
The Deebar Rail-Veyor® system has numerous advantages, some of which include:
- Low operational cost owing to its low energy use.
- A non-polluting drive system uses electricity to drive the system instead of fume
- No material spillage owing to the rubber interconnecting flaps.
- The design allows the train to pass through low tunnels and bridges to avoid obstacles.
- The initial cost of the system is low.
- The system is fully automated from loading to tipping.
- Deebar Rail-Veyor® can negotiate curves of up to 29 degrees.
- The Rail-Veyor has been tested up inclines at 20% (11.31 degrees)
Another benefit the system offers is that no direct operator control is needed as
the system runs automatically and allows for multiple-dump passes, since the same
loop allows for multiple loading stations and dumps.
Deebar offers a custom-designed Rail-Veyor® system made specifically to suit a given
site. We carry out an assessment of the area, to determine the following: Required
tons an hour, material type and bulk density, haul distance, estimated material size,
material condition (wet, dry or solid percentage), elevation variation, including
maximum incline or decline, surface or underground and tipping method.